Fantastic opportunities have arisen for a Care Manager to join our dynamic team in Brentwood providing care and support in Brentwood and all surrounding areas.
KEY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage the Care delivered to our Service Users to the highest professional standards
• To ensure that the provision of care to our Service Users Exceeds the National Standards outlined by Care Quality Council (CQC).
• To participate in personal development activities which ensure currency of knowledge and skills in the management of care of our Service Users and any specialities offered by the Company.
• To conduct him/herself at all times in a manner which is complimentary to the ideals, goals and expectations of a caring establishment.
Responsible to the Business Manager to whom the Care (Registered) Manager is accountable for providing effective leadership and for the safe and efficient management of the Operations.
1. Provide effective leadership
2. Maintain take-up / capacity
3. Manage the services provided
4. Manage resources
5. Manage clients
6. Manage information
7. Manage Staff
8. Manage quality
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PROVIDE EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP
1.1 Represents the Company to relevant outside bodies, organisations, institutions and individuals. Ensures that the Company and in particular the services it provides, is well recognised, particularly within the local community, and those who have, or may have an impact upon the level of occupancy, such as DSS, etc. Promotes the recognition and adoption of National Standards and the Codes of Practice established by the Health and Care Professional Council.
1.2 Accepts responsibility and is accountable for all day to day activities and provides the example to be followed by others, creating an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere. In employment terms, advise senior management (e.g. in grievance situations) in making decisions upon dismissals and/or appeals as determined by the appropriate policy/procedure statements.
1.3 Develops effective relationships with the key stakeholders in the business, including employees, Service Users, Service Users' family and friends, the local community, local healthcare facilities, GP's and suppliers.
Our Recruitment Process:
As a CQC regulated employer, Ablecross Care Services is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure among other checks. Professional and character references will be requested only at the time of a conditional offer of employment.
Back to Jobs